1. Conventional Operational Source Pressure selectable from 25 psig to available constant Line Pressures.
2. Inspiratory Flowrate Selectable with Programmable acceleration, from OFF to over 125 liters per minute with 40 psig Operational Pressure.
3. Demand CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) during Spontaneous Breathing from OFF to 20 cm H2O. (Optional to over 50 cm H20).
4. Low Rate Convective Cycling from 1 to over 40 cycles/minute with Inspiratory/Expiratory Intervals (I/E ratios) programmable from positive to negative Ratios within acceptable Clinical Parameters.
5. High Rate Diffusive Cycling from 200 to over 800 cycles/minute with i/e ratios from 1:1 to 1:3.
6. Three stage Sinusoidal Oscillatory Equilibrium Scheduling, for Pulmonary Conformance.
7. Direct Reading lower rate Proximal Airway Pressure presentation with higher frequency presentation dampened. Selectable Integrated manometer for Ventilatory Pressure Averaging.
8. Nebulizer flow is adjustable from OFF to Line Pressure for Aerosol Therapy etc.
9. Selectable integrated high pressure Failsafe Sensitivity with Aural Alerting and Manual Reset.
10. Manual Push Button activation of Inspiratory Flowrate, for selectable Volume Delivery Override.
11. Full Ambient flow clutching from 25 to over 125 cm H20 as Governed by Operational Pressure Selection.
12. Proximal Airway delivery pressure range, from 1 to over 125 cm H20.
13. Cyclic Lung Volume Exchange potentials, from 5 cc to over 10 liters per programmed Inspiratory Interval.
14. Delivered Volume is equivalent to Oscillatory Flow multiplied by time modified by (anti-barotrauma) ambient referenced fluidic clutching provided by the Phasitron Injector/Exhalation Valve Venturi.
15. Phasitron VDR® Breathing Circuit with (near zero compliance) Proximal Airway Flow Generation.
16. Self Contained high flow Oxygen/Air Blending for selectable FI02.
17. Simplex Control Knob System for Program Initiation, Charting and Documentation.
18. Programmable accumulative Sub Tidal Volume Delivery to Oscillatory Equilibrium.
19. Controlled Percussive Pulse Generation for increasing the Intrapulmonary Diffusive Component of Ventilation during the progressive increase in Lung Volumes, to Oscillatory Equilibrium, followed by the passive exhalation of a traditional Tidal volume; down to the programmed static or oscillatory baseline.
20. Pulse Frequency Impulse Force is controlled by Pulsatile Flowrate.
21. Accessory Monitron® Proximal Airway Wave Form Analyzer with Low and High Cycling Frequencies as well as Pressure Rise/Drop monitoring of the Proximal Airway Pressures.